Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some MORE recent layouts......


During a recent scrapping weekend I got done a few layouts... this is a lot for me :)

This layout is one of my favorites. I love doing layouts of my grandparents. I have many fond memories of them and it's nice to remember them through my scrapbooks.


I originally started this layout as a Halloween layout for Aaron's album. I have no idea why I thought these colors would work for Halloween pics! I like how it turned out and love how the colors go together.


This layout is of pics from Aaron's first horse show through his Theraputic Riding. 

Super quick layout. I'm trying to remember that every layout doesn't need to be a work of art. Sometimes I just want to get the pics down and move on.  :)


This layout is from a kit from Close To My Heart. I love their kits! They're so easy to put together. 


Another layout from the You & Me CTMH kit. 


Another favorite layout (I say that a lot, don't I?) I always get ideas from the How - To Program books. Those books are awesome! They give the layout ideas and exact dimensions for the cuts to put the layout together!  (BTW, if you're interested in any CTMH products - email me!! )


No comments:

Post a Comment