Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awww! My friend Cher over at Cheryl's Window gave me my first Blog Award!!

I am so honored that she would think of me and my little Blog. :)

So, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and pass this award onto other Blogs that I admire. Here goes!

1.) I am a stay at home mom with 2 crazy kids. After teaching for only 2 years, I left the classroom when my son, Aaron, was born. 4 years later, Cora made an appearance. I love my kids and am happy that I am able to stay home with them. But, I am probably the world's worst house keeper. I hate doing laundry, dishes, cleaning of any sort and I absolutely don't cook. Thankfully, I have the world's best husband who does all of the cooking for us. :)

2.) I am not good with words at all. I am very short and to the point. Eloquent is not a word that anyone would ever use to describe me.

3.) I met my hubby when I was 14 and he was 15 in 1987. We married in 1991 and have been together on a crazy roller coaster since! This October will be 23 years together!

4.) I am more of a scrapbooker than a card maker when it comes to crafts.

5.) I am a supply hoarder and almost hate using my stash! I have more paper than some scrapbooking stores and I still flinch when I use my patterned paper. I save my scraps and have a huge tote filled with them. I'll use them eventually - I will!

6.) My son has Autism and I feel like a failure in helping him deal with his disability.

7.) Our favorite outdoor activities are to go Letterboxing and Geocaching.

Now, to find some Beautiful Bloggers to pass along this award!




Content With Mediocrity - http://ladamasinverguenza.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment